Ways to Donate
There are so many ways your donation can help, no matter how large or small. From supporting music therapy to purchasing new equipment, every dollar raised helps to make the Kiwanis Pavilion a better place.
Everyone has unique financial considerations and different reasons for giving. Here are some of the many ways you can make a gift to The Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation.
Donations to the Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation are eligible for a tax receipt. In recent years the foundation has funded: a new bus, patio furniture, music therapy program and a number of facility upgrades.
- Donate online
- Send a cheque by mail
- Become a monthly donor
- Honour the memory of a loved one with a Memorial Gift
- Make a Tribute Gift in honour of someone special
- Give a gift of publicly listed securities and generate extra tax benefits
- Purchase a Memorial Brick to be placed in our Rose Terrace
Make a donation for the future
- Include a bequest in your Will
- Name The Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation as a beneficiary of an insurance policy, RRSP or RRIF
- Donate personal property
- Donate to the United Way of Victoria and designate the Kiwanis Pavilion Foundation as the recipient
- Talk to your financial advisor about options or contact us